Tous ça change
The only thing that remains the same is CHANGE.
What do the two songs have to say about that sentence?
These questions have been asked from the beginning of time, and will continue to be asked.
Asking doesn't change anything; changing asks more out of us and out of life itself.
The list of questions proposed in the second song have quite simple answers, when you come to think of it:
- We need what we think we do.
- We have enough until we decide to ourselves that we need more.
- We act according to how much we are affected by the circumstances around us.
- The world is round but things don't happen in perfect circles
- If God is who we think HIM to be, than He can't be racist
- If God acts like us humans as parents, then He has his favorite sons and daughters.
Anything you would CHANGE here?