Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello from London!

Just in!


Hi Everybody! How are you?

Just writing to tell you that I´m enjoying London a lot. Roberto and Mika, you were right. It´s an amazing city. Many attractions for just one trip.

Really worth visiting.

I´m also enjoying the course, but of course that the teachers are not so good as our dear Stephan.

I´m sending some photos.

Actually, just three or four because I´m using the email.

P.S.: Sorry, but I don't use Facebook (believe it or not, I'm from this planet hehe).

See you soon.
Kisses!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More photos.
Hi, Alessandra,

Wow, your photos are great! Thanks for sharing!

And the weather looks nice.



I'm glad to know you're having a good time.



Cheers

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you are having a great time.
Do you find it difficult understanding the British accents?
Last thing: don't worry, Facebook is not a prerequisite for being from this planet :-);-)B-)
See you!