Saturday, April 23, 2011
What do Easter eggs and the tomb of Jesus Christ have in common?
When most people hear the word Easter, they automatically think of chocolate eggs, family lunches and family get-togethers.
But the eggs symbolize the victory of life over death that is represented in the Resurrection story, the Passion Jesus Christ had to go through so that the rest of humanity would not have to experience that kind of suffering.
The Easter season can teach us some simple lessons:
1. Now is the time to break out of your shell.
2. Balance is the key to happiness.
3. Make each of your tasks a masterpiece.
4. Catch the joy that is in the air
5. Love any holiday that celebrates new life or a new birth - with or without chocolate
What lessons have you learned from Easter?
Sunday, April 17, 2011
It's Easter week! Time to do some chocolate shopping and prepare to celebrate the Holy Week.
The word cloud above shows some typical Easter messages and wishes for friends, loved ones and even strangers.
How do you wish your loved ones a happy Easter?
What's your favorite Easter message?