Supervisor. Overseer. Head. Foreman. Chief. Superintendent. Administrator. Master. Controller. Honcho. Cacique. Leader. Motivator.
Many synonyms for one word that provokes the most diverse reactions in employees:
Now that we have said the word, we can ask ourselves the following questions:
- How do we define a boss?
- Is there such thing as an ideal boss?
- What role should a boss play?
- What are some typical profiles of a boss?
- What is worth more in a boss - qualifications or experience?
- What does it take to be your own boss?
Imagine you had to pretend that you were a boss for one day in a company you don't know.
Now look at the results of an interesting survey:
(If you are an employee)
What would you do differently if you were in the boss's shoes?
Would things look totally different on the other side of the table?
(If you are already a boss)
What would you change about your leadership style?
What models of leadership or management do you try to follow?