Monday, March 28, 2011

You are what you attract


  • "There can be mircales when you believe"

  • "I believe I can fly"

  • "You can do it put your back into it"

  • "Yes we can"

  • "Impossible is nothing"

  • "Ask and you shall receive"
These sentences from songs, biblical verses or speeches all defend the power of positive thinking. They answer one basic question:
What is success and how do we get it?

People who believe in positive thinking say it has to do with THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. Some of the most successful people entertainment like Oprah Winfrey and Will Smith believe in it.

But the law of attraction is not only for the rich and famous. Here is what a student has to say "I put my wish on the Internet. According to the Law of Attraction you may send it to the universe and what you plan for will happen." On December 25th, 2010, she made this wish list:
I wish I were more patient especially in the traffic.


I wish I had time to meet my friends.


I wish I could attend a seminar or conference about Multiculturalism abroad and write more about the subject.


I wish I could join the Weight Watchers.
Result: She has more time for herself, she is about to go to Sofia, Bulgaria to talk about Multiculturalism and she just joined Weight Watchers. Three out of five: not bad, right? Writer Rhonda Bryne also takes a close look at how The Law of Attraction works:


Can and do wishes come true?


Have you ever got something you wanted because of positive thinking?


What are the ingredients of success?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the Law of Attraction work ?

The Law of Attraction is a metaphysical New Thought belief that "like attracts like”, that positive and negative thinking bring about positive and negative physical results, respectively.

According to the Law of Attraction, the phrase "I need more money" allows the subject to continue to "need more money". If the subject wants to change this they would focus their thoughts on the goal (having more money) rather than the problem (needing more money). This might take the form of phrases such as "I will make more money" or "I will find a job that pays very well".

Extracted from WIkipedia

Angela said...

Have you ever got something you wanted because of positive thinking?

Coincidence ???
No, I think the Law of Attraction has worked for me.

Of course I don`t simply ask and cross my arms. After all, the difference between dreams and reality is ACTION.


I believe that our wishes should be reasonable. For instance, if you have never taken music classes and your dream is to become a famous musician, probably you won`t have chances to fulfill this dream.

But I also believe that if you think positive and focus on your potentials you can develop them by means of positive thinking.

The more positive you are, the better you attract positive people and consequently positive situations that will help you to make your dreams come true.

My advice is:
Try the Law, it cost nothing!
"If your heart is in your dream no request is too extreme"

Anonymous said...

What are the ingreedients of success?

According to Jonathan Wells at Advanced Life Skills, there are seven of the most important attitudes that we all need to achieve success in life

1. Be positive and optimistic, a positive and optimistic attitude contributes to health, happiness and ultimately to greater success.

2. Be enthusiastic!
Enthusiasm is contagious! A part of success is persuading others to see things your way and to join you .

3. Be motivated
Motivation is what gets you going and gives you the follow-through needed to finish what you’ve started.

4. Be more than just authentic, be significant
. You can be real, but useless to your intended audience. You have to deliver value. You have to be significant in order to succeed.

5. Believe in yourself
Limiting beliefs about your potential can often hold you back from achieving success.

6. Value the right things in life
We often chase after the wrong things thinking they will make us feel happy and successful. We need to be sure our priorities and definition of success is right before we waste our time pursuing the wrong things.

7. Be patient and don’t jump to unfounded conclusions
There could be several other rational explanations for why people haven’t bought your product or ideas.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post!
Quantum Physics gives a scientific explanation for the Law of Attraction.
I`ll follow Angela`s advice and try it. If it has worked for her....
Who knows????