Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MTV Movie Awards 2010 was fair ?



Two days ago the MTV Movie Awards took place in Los Angeles. The people wins by popular vote on the site. They have to decide about the best actor, actress, film, comedian and drama actors, etc. In my opinion, it's a very good program.
This year New Moon won more awards than the others films. Well, I'm not sure if it was fair, because the other movies and actors deserved to win more than they. It's not a bad movie, but for me the actors are a little forced. The winner should have been Dear John, because the main actors convinced me of the story, it even made me cry.
Robert Pattinson is very beautiful, but I don't think he's the best actor nowadays. From the guys that were running, I think that Taylor Lautner was the best.
Let's talk about the singers. Even with the strange blue hair, I liked Katy Perry's performance, and hated Christina Aguillera's, for me she's trying to copy Lady Gaga's style with a little difference.
Well, generally it was a good program. I liked it. What about you ? Did you like the presentations ? Did you agree with the winners ?

No comments: