Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking justice into your own hands



It's not usual to see people taking justice with your own hands, but sometimes it happens. Today (04/20/10) I was watching Wagner Montes (as always) and he showed a report about an old man blocking a thief that was trying to run away. Nobody got injured and the asshole could escape. The guy was armed with a gun but he didn't use it. Taking this episode just for an example, I ask: Should we do the same thing in our life?

It's a difficult question to answer because it depends on the situation. In a violent world like ours, the best advice is: don't react! However, sometimes the thief sucks so bad that we can do our part. If he is alone and not armed, you can try a fight XD. That's why I never leave home without my penknife but, I'll only use it if the guy tries to rob or hurt me because I'm protected by the law.

For the normal people I repeat: don't react! Just for me and the others who like seeing bad guys dying is a good idea, under those circunstances of course. SCRUBS MUST DIE, and when this happens, the world will be a better place.

No comments: