Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lula is one of the most influencial person of 2010



Unfortunately, during my english class, I was looking at http://www.time.com/ and I found something interesting. An article of the most influencial people of 2010, and there was LULA. A lot of good commentaries about him and his government. I know that the people from outside don't know what is happening here and I gotta say that most of the complaments aren't true. "He tries to propel Brazil into the first world with....Fome zero". hauhuahuahuha, Brazil? In the First world? Good joke! If that was the intention he failed, because all I see is a lot of civilians dying everyday with hunger. And if he was really interested in solving this problem (that I think is very important to discuss) he should have given progress to it. More over, they don't see (or see) that this action can be used as a politic strategy of earning voters. With all these "helps", the excellency president no finger now has the support of the whole region of northeast. I can't ignore the fact that he's getting popular but, we have to be careful on what we're reading. Don't accept everything they say, have a critical reasoning. I don't believe in politicians anymore, so what I do is voting null. If you already have a person to vote...I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it but, with all the facts that I've been following...nothing will change...my opinion.

No comments: