Thursday, April 29, 2010

Influence




"Time" magazine made a list of 100 most influencial personalities from 2010, and guess who was there in the first place of the leaders? that's right, our president direct from Brazil: Luiz InĂ¡cio Lula da Silva...


Come on... couldn't they have chosen another person? I'm sure there's at least one person more influencial than Lula, like...I don't know, James Cameron maybe. Lula sayd that Brazil is becoming a first world country, ahahahahah, well, at least James' fictional world is better, more colorful and alive.


I think people should interpretate this list only as a political and social Oscar cerimony: sometimes the winner doesn't deserve it for their talent, they only get it because they are the talk of the town.

4 comments:

g.winme said...

I read this. You forgot to write that, after this, the "Time" apologized saying they wanted to say he was ONE of the most influential.

Anonymous said...

The problem with these apologies is that nobody reads them. Once the horse is out of the stable, there's no use locking the gates.

Anonymous said...

I like it, it's a very good blog.

Lucas_tb said...

When I posted this topic, i hadn't seen the apologi made by "Time" magazine, I'm sorry.
Thanks for the comments, and keep checking out our blog !