• Have only two days in the year that nothing could be done. The first is yesterday, and the other is tomorrow, therefore today is the correct day for love, believes, create and mainly live the life.
• If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.
• Human potential is the same for all. Your feeling, “I am of no value”, is wrong. Absolutely wrong. You are deceiving yourself. We all have the power of thought - so what are you lacking? If you have willpower, then you can change anything. It is usually said that you are your own master.
2- Ernest Hemingway • Never mistake motion for action.
3- Benjamin Disaraeli • Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action
This battle is as old as creation itself. But it is interesting to see how the lifelong questions still spark some interesting answers - not just in adults, but also in teens (overlooking the generalisations, of course):
WHY DON'T MEN IRON?
- Because the person who does this is the woman - Because women have more skill - Because women are more patient - Because it's boring and men are lazy - Because it's not as simple as making a baloney sandwich!
WHY ARE WOMEN BETTER WITH WORDS?
- Because they have more weapons at their disposal - Because it's easier for them to express themselves - Because women know how to get someone round to do what they want
WHY DO WOMEN GET LOST BUT ARE SAFER DRIVERS?
- Because they are more careful when driving, yet they have no sense of direction - Men are more competitive, impulsive and aggressive - Because women don’t multi-task; they focus on one task at a time
WHY DON’T WOMEN FLY PLANES?
- Because most of them are not interested - Because men have a better…