From one of my students:
Words of wisdom for a happy weekend.
1- Dalai Lama
• Have only two days in the year that nothing could be done. The first
is yesterday, and the other is tomorrow, therefore today is the
correct day for love, believes, create and mainly live the life.
• If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be
able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you
are not able of developing compassion for others.
• Human potential is the same for all. Your feeling, “I am of no
value”, is wrong. Absolutely wrong. You are deceiving yourself. We all
have the power of thought - so what are you lacking? If you have
willpower, then you can change anything. It is usually said that you
are your own master.
2- Ernest Hemingway
• Never mistake motion for action.
3- Benjamin Disaraeli
• Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness
• You must be the change you want to see in the world.