This battle is as old as creation itself. But it is interesting to see how the lifelong questions still spark some interesting answers - not just in adults, but also in teens (overlooking the generalisations, of course):
WHY DON'T MEN IRON?
- Because the person who does this is the woman
- Because women have more skill
- Because women are more patient
- Because it's boring and men are lazy
- Because it's not as simple as making a baloney sandwich!
WHY ARE WOMEN BETTER WITH WORDS?
- Because they have more weapons at their disposal
- Because it's easier for them to express themselves
- Because women know how to get someone round to do what they want
WHY DO WOMEN GET LOST BUT ARE SAFER DRIVERS?
- Because they are more careful when driving, yet they have no sense of direction
- Men are more competitive, impulsive and aggressive
- Because women don’t multi-task; they focus on one task at a time
WHY DON’T WOMEN FLY PLANES?
- Because most of them are not interested
- Because men have a better sense of direction
- Because men believe they can fly
WHY ARE MEN AND WOMEN SO DIFFERENT?
- Because of genetics and the way boys and girls are raised
- Because if they were the same, there would be no fun
- Because God wanted it that way
- Because men and women need to be able learn to live with their differences